Fire in Narkeldanga: 25 shacks gutted in Kolkata fire | Kolkata News – Times of India


KOLKATA: Around 25 shanties had been destroyed in a fire that broke out in Narkeldanga space of ​​Kolkata on Monday, an official mentioned.
No casualty was reported in the fire incident.
People of Chhagalpatti locality on East Canal Road observed the blaze in shades meant to maintain goats at round 9.40am.
The fire later unfold to close by shanties inhabited by just a few households and round 25 shacks had been lowered to ashes.
Five fire tenders took an hour to douse the blaze, an official mentioned.
“The exact reason for the incident is not yet known. But it may have been caused by an unextinguished cigarette butt,” he mentioned.
There was no report of any goat being harmed in the blaze.
A fire had devastated just a few shanties in the identical locality final 12 months.


Source hyperlink


It’s nice to meet you.

Sign up to receive awesome content in your inbox, every week.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.